I am a software developer living in foggy San Francisco. I enjoy reading, drawing, Super Nintendo, and helping people to become more productive through better software.
- Alcatraz (github) -- The most awesome (and only) Xcode package manager!
- docstat -- A command line utility for calculating and reporting documentation coverage for Cocoa libraries
- DerivedData Exterminator (github) -- A magic button in Xcode to delete the current project's DerivedData directories
- Redcar editor (github) -- A cross-platform programmer's editor written in JRuby
- ClamShell (github) -- A tiny, tidy documentation viewer for OS X with support for text editor integration
- Redcar+RubyMotion (github) -- Support for iOS development using RubyMotion in Redcar editor
- Cocoadex (github) -- A command line documentation tool for Cocoa API classes.
- Tracker Keeper (github) -- A "todo list"-style interface for viewing assigned tickets in multiple Pivotal Tracker projects
- CocoaPods for Xcode -- An Xcode plugin for easy access to common CocoaPods tasks
- KanjiGo - Kanji quiz and review app, available now on the App Store
- KanaGo - Hiragana and Katakana quiz and review app, also available on the App Store
- Pod for Great Good (slides) - given 28 February, 2014 as a Cotap Engineering Tech Talk
- AppKit for iOS Developers (slides) - given 17 September, 2013 at NSSpain
- Alcatraz, the Xcode Package Manager (slides) - Given with with Marin Usalj on 12 June, 2013 at the 2nd Annual Cocoapods WWDC Meetup
- Crafting iOS Dev Tools in Redcar, the Ruby Editor (video | slides) - Given 28 March, 2013 at RubyMotion #inspect