I am a software developer who enjoys reading, drawing, Super Nintendo, and building games and tools for pocket computers.
- Mathlock: An arithmetic puzzle game. Available for the web and the Game Boy.
- Doki Doki Chefs: A Game Boy-style demake of Overcooked for Demake JAM. Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- LOVE template: A template for top-down 2D games using LÖVE, a Lua game development framework
- git-comment: Distributed, offline, searchable plain text comments stored with git history
- webkitten: Webkitten is a command-driven web browser toolkit inspired by luakit and Vim.
- thyme: Command-line interface implementation of Sage Solitaire
- regexpress: Command-line utility for testing Go regular expressions
- weemoji: Weechat plugin to add emoji support for Unicode equivalents
- ovaltine: Command-line utility for generating source files with convenience selectors for Cocoa storyboards.
- docstat: Command-line utility for calculating and reporting documentation coverage for Cocoa libraries
- xcpretty: Fast and flexible xcodebuild output formatter