I am a software developer who enjoys reading, drawing, Super Nintendo, and helping people to become more productive through better software.
- webkitten: Webkitten is a command-driven web browser toolkit inspired by luakit and Vim.
- thyme: Command-line interface implementation of Sage Solitaire
- regexpress: Command-line utility for testing Go regular expressions
- weemoji: Weechat plugin to add emoji support for Unicode equivalents
- ovaltine: Command-line utility for generating source files with convenience selectors for Cocoa storyboards.
- docstat: Command-line utility for calculating and reporting documentation coverage for Cocoa libraries
- xcpretty: Fast and flexible xcodebuild output formatter
- iPhreaks Show #70: The Alcatraz Xcode Plugin Project (transcript & audio)- interview discussing the history, future, and architecture of the Alcatraz project on 4 September, 2014
- Bad Cocoa: how-to guide for maximizing app maintainer agony (slides) - given 28 May, 2014 at Cocoa Kucha 4 during RubyMotion #inspect
- Pod for Great Good (slides) - given 28 February, 2014 as a Cotap Engineering Tech Talk
- AppKit for iOS Developers (slides) - given 17 September, 2013 at NSSpain
- Alcatraz, the Xcode Package Manager (slides) - Given with with Marin Usalj on 12 June, 2013 at the 2nd Annual Cocoapods WWDC Meetup
- Crafting iOS Dev Tools in Redcar, the Ruby Editor (video | slides) - Given 28 March, 2013 at RubyMotion #inspect